by Evo Hemp
"This delicious and nutritious bar is beyond full spectrum with 15mg CBD, 12g protein, 4g sugar and 5g fiber per bar. Comes in three flavors, Cookie Dough, Mocha Chip and Brownie Chip.
Cookie Dough Bar Plus CBD Click Batch Database to see the 3rd party test results for the cannabinoid potency of our products. Batch #030. Product ID #3669.
Mocha Chip Bar Plus CBD Click Batch Database to see the 3rd party test results for the cannabinoid potency of our products. Batch #031. Product ID #3744.
Brownie Chip Bar Plus CBD Click Batch Database to see the 3rd party test results for the cannabinoid potency of our products. Batch #032. Product ID #3720"
Native American Grown Hemp
"Simply the best plant based source of protein out there. With 33% protein by weight, including all the essential amino acids, this little seed has everything you need.
Hemp seeds have a multitude of nutritional benefits. Technically a nut, this superfood offers a host of vitamins, fatty acids, and other benefits!
- Rich in healthy fats! Hemp hearts are over 30% fat and contain great fatty acids, particularly omega-3 and omega-6. Hemp also contains GLA, which is harder to find and prevents inflammation. GLA also helps to bind and balance the body’s hormones.
- Great source of protein! More than 25% of hemp seed’s calories are protein! This is more protein than both chia seeds and flax seeds.
- Vitamins! Hemp seeds also offer vitamins like vitamin E, vitamin D, calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium and many more.
- Packed with antioxidants like fiber! Hemp seeds help the digestive system and boost daily energy
- Better heart health! hemp hearts keep cholesterol and blood sugar at healthy levels and improve blood circulation.
- Improves skin, nail, and hair! Hemp products keep skin tone even and clear and open up pores. Additionally, hemp moisturizes skin and hair and keeps dryness and itchiness at bay. Hemp also promotes hair growth and prevents breakage.
You can get these benefits from hemp in so many ways! Hemp seeds taste great on toast, salad, yogurt, oatmeal, rice, and veggies. You can also blend them into a smoothie or sprinkle them on top! Hemp can also be consumed in bars, protein powder, milk, and oil."
I was so excited when the two bars I ordered came in! I got the cookie dough and brownie flavors so naturally I had to immediately rip into the cookie dough. The bar is a bit smaller than the package but they packed slot into that small bar. You'll smell and taste the cashew butter first and foremost followed by the chocolate chips. I believe there were some crispy bits in there too which was a nice surprise. The texture does leave a bit to be desired as it's dry and cumbly while still taking on that peanut butter mouth feeling. I was heartbroken as I was so hopeful for these but it struck me that the texture would probably work great In a smoothie. This is where it gets good:
3/4 cup of oat milk creamer (I used vanilla)
2 cups cashew/almond blend milk
Fill blender with ice and bits of the bar. Blend to desired consistency.
Mind Blown! First protein shake that didn't taste like sour milk and chalky cocoa powder. I did the same thing for the brownie flavor as well and yet another winner. I may try and make an "ice cream" from my next order but either way it's a win in my book.