by Evo Hemp
"Simple, incredible ingredients. Hemp is the most nutritionally complete food source on the planet.
- QUICK HEALTHY SNACKS - Evo Hemp Apple Pecan Bar makes power-packed healthy snacking possible, giving you energy, flavor and protein in a little, lovable bar. One order contains one box of 12 individually wrapped bars.
- FRUIT AND NUT BARS - With Apple to provide antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber, Pecans for more than 19 vitamins and minerals, Cinnamon for antioxidants, and Turmeric for inflammatory health, this bar is the only health bar you will need
- VEGAN PROTEIN BARS - Evo Hemp uses natural hemp protein, which contains all 21 known amino acids and omega 3s, is sustainably produced, organic and vegan, and delivers a complete protein that is easy to digest
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Apple Pecan healthy snack bars are 100% USDA Certified organic, raw, vegan, gluten free, paleo (grain free), kosher and soy free. Wonderful healthy snacks for kids, on the go, or even for diabetics
- POWER UP AND REVIVE - By partnering with family farmers across the United States, Evo Hemp is one of the first companies to source domestically grown hemp. Power up, revive, and join us to revive our country's agricultural system too"
Native American Grown Hemp
"Simply the best plant based source of protein out there. With 33% protein by weight, including all the essential amino acids, this little seed has everything you need.
Hemp seeds have a multitude of nutritional benefits. Technically a nut, this superfood offers a host of vitamins, fatty acids, and other benefits!
- Rich in healthy fats! Hemp hearts are over 30% fat and contain great fatty acids, particularly omega-3 and omega-6. Hemp also contains GLA, which is harder to find and prevents inflammation. GLA also helps to bind and balance the body’s hormones.
- Great source of protein! More than 25% of hemp seed’s calories are protein! This is more protein than both chia seeds and flax seeds.
- Vitamins! Hemp seeds also offer vitamins like vitamin E, vitamin D, calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium and many more.
- Packed with antioxidants like fiber! Hemp seeds help the digestive system and boost daily energy
- Better heart health! hemp hearts keep cholesterol and blood sugar at healthy levels and improve blood circulation.
- Improves skin, nail, and hair! Hemp products keep skin tone even and clear and open up pores. Additionally, hemp moisturizes skin and hair and keeps dryness and itchiness at bay. Hemp also promotes hair growth and prevents breakage.
You can get these benefits from hemp in so many ways! Hemp seeds taste great on toast, salad, yogurt, oatmeal, rice, and veggies. You can also blend them into a smoothie or sprinkle them on top! Hemp can also be consumed in bars, protein powder, milk, and oil."